2009年1月9日星期五

She is the only in my life the most intimate friends...

Recently, more than ever, when is the worst thing? So when it comes in the future! But then I was nothing, just as usual days, no troubles. A few days before commencement in my heart, more depressed mood gradually opening talks. Actually, then also thoroughly, and constantly, but my housemate talk again after a few days, I began to worry, fear, collapse. Heart always wanted to think, escape from the current environment. Because this is all that I want to see again, ok? I see so much pressure situation, I, I cannot secure sleeping, even sleep, also with fear, fear of heart, no one will sleep sleep well. Really, in the days before commencement I wouldn't want to go to sleep, want to sleep when the time will be specially made to go, so it won't sleep. After a few days of commencement in, I still have more than five days is willing to go to sleep. One day, I went in, but three sleep, or not is not sleep with pressure, then it ran out crying in the computer desk, sit for a while. They haven't slept, housemate about 15 minutes after they all back to sleep in the room, they talk nonstop, I was sitting in front of a computer in a daze, also cry, cry daze felt very tired to sleep, but I still can't sleep, just go back to the pillow, took a nap in the computer desk down for two hours, until 7 p.m., but also in the sleep sleep hours... just days before, but also has been cry, cry for several times. Now or don't want to see this situation, I think it gave me great pressure. Moreover, I think some people don't like to see this thing! Am I a vampire, Terrible characters, Danger such crazed monster, etc? But all this is not all people know my mood, now also is only one person can care for me. He won't ignore me, he knew I have something for him, he will be busy, call I go to find her. I know that she is really my life, heaven and mammy they regard for me is good, let me have the opportunity to KL reading. To realize she was in KL. I know the best friends, I took her as the most important person in my life, except her I won't believe any side of the people I think they are unreliable. I only believe she is on my sincerity, still have I believe she can't cheat me... because she has no reason to cheat me, when I received the message sent to her, but I was all the troubles will therefore the disappearance.

没有评论: